Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This creamy lush soup is the ultimate warming, soul food.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled & chopped
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 small cauliflower, florets removed
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- ½ cup cream
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup aged cheddar, grated or crumbled
- 4 spring onions, peeled & sliced
- Place olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat, add onion and salt and sauté until soft.
- Add cauliflower and garlic and sauté for a couple of mins.
- Add stock and bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and cover with lid.
- Add cream and cook for about 10 mins or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Blend with a stick blender until smooth and taste for seasoning.
- Divide between serving bowls and top with cheddar cheese and spring onions.
- Tip: You can blend only half of this soup if you prefer a little texture.
Persian Baked Eggs Recipe
This Persian baked eggs dish is like comfort in a bowl. Dial up the spice with the addition of chilli,...
Crispy Persian Rice Recipe
This pan-fried Persian rice dish has a crisp golden crust with soft fluffy rice inside. It's a delicious side dish...
Roast Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagne Recipe
This vegetarian lasagne recipe is the ultimate winter warmer, packed with nourishing veggies and gluten-free goodness the whole family will...
Vegetable Pasties with Spelt & Ghee Crust Recipe
These pasties are a beautiful and nourishing take on a traditional pastry filled with vegetables and herbs. Eat fresh out...