Crustless Vegetable Quiche Recipe
Enjoy this gut-friendly twist on the classic French quiche with a side of fresh greens. This petit plaisir is a lovely dish to throw together on the weekend, to cut into convenient portions for delicious packed lunches throughout the week. Eggs provide the perfect proportion of fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed to sustain you throughout your day.
- 8 eggs
- 125mL almond milk
- Handful basil leaves
- 1 thyme sprig, leaves picked
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp Celtic sea salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 10 asparagus spears, cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 2 cups sautéed chopped mixed vegetables, such as leek, red onion, garlic, baby spinach, zucchini, red capsicum, cherry tomatoes & rocket
- Mint leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease 22cm pie dish or ovenproof frying pan.
- Whisk eggs well in large bowl, then whisk in almond milk, herbs, cumin, salt and yeast flakes.
- Lightly sauté asparagus. Evenly scatter asparagus and sautéed vegetables around pie dish and pour egg mixture over top.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 25–30 mins or until quiche is set in the middle and top is puffy and lightly browned.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature, garnished with mint if desired.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Vegan Gado Gado Rolls Recipe
Gado gado means medley, which refers to all the different seasonal vegies and ingredients that are used throughout Indonesia. You...
Fish and Fennel Broth Recipe
Wonderful for autoimmune and leaky gut conditions, Fish and Fennel Broth is super-tasty on its own and makes a comforting...
Gut Healing Turmeric and Chicken Broth Recipe
This mineral-rich broth is charged with the anti-inflammatory powers of turmeric, fresh ginger and a whole chicken.
Fibre-Rich Baked Veg Mash Recipe
This delicious vegie mash is suitable for vegetarians but you can also replace the vegetable broth with beef or chicken...