Egg Salad Cos Cups Recipe
These Cos Cups are a really fun dish to have at a picnic and it also looks impressive. Prepare the egg filling and pop it into a container. Take this to the picnic along with the cos leaves. Fill the cos leaves just before serving, otherwise the leaves will go soggy.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch sea salt & pepper
- 8–10 large cos leaves
- Peel eggs and cut into quarters. Add to bowl along with red onion, red capsicum, cucumber and flat-leaf parsley, mix well until combined.
- To separate small bowl, add yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Stir until combined and pour over egg salad mix. Toss together until salad is well coated in dressing.
- Pop filling into container if not serving immediately. Just before serving, spoon egg mix into each cos leaf and place on serving platter.
Do you want to live to be 100? Read these strategies for reaching the milestone
The strategies for reaching this milestone include adequate sleep, maintaining a healthy microbiome, protein and maintaining healthy brain function.
Corned Beef Silverside Recipe
A classic corned beef, also known as silverside, screams English comfort food for me. On my English side, everyone loves...
How to grow your own salad greens and why you should
The salad you ate for lunch today may have used more fossil fuel than you did driving to work all...
A Q&A with Renae Smith, owner of Bake Mixes
We speak to Renae Smith, owner of Bake Mixes, an Australian brand who create food packs that you can make...