Egg Salad Cos Cups Recipe
These Cos Cups are a really fun dish to have at a picnic and it also looks impressive. Prepare the egg filling and pop it into a container. Take this to the picnic along with the cos leaves. Fill the cos leaves just before serving, otherwise the leaves will go soggy.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch sea salt & pepper
- 8–10 large cos leaves
- Peel eggs and cut into quarters. Add to bowl along with red onion, red capsicum, cucumber and flat-leaf parsley, mix well until combined.
- To separate small bowl, add yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Stir until combined and pour over egg salad mix. Toss together until salad is well coated in dressing.
- Pop filling into container if not serving immediately. Just before serving, spoon egg mix into each cos leaf and place on serving platter.
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Rainbow Mushroom Poke Bowl by Jacqueline Alwill from The Brown Paper Bag
The Rainbow Poke Bowl delivers your body vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and so much more.
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...