Healthy Vegan Lettuce and Chickpea Wraps Recipe
Spoon a third of a cup of the chickpea filling into the lettuce leaves and serve, as finger food. The ‘not tuna’ is great in sandwiches and wraps, too.
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas, mashed
- ½ cup gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- Handful parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Salt, to taste
- 1 iceberg lettuce, separated into leaf cups
- Add chickpeas, gherkin, capers, red onion and parsley to bowl and mix well.
- Add vegan mayonnaise and pinch of salt, to taste, and mix well.
- Serve “not tuna” in leaf cups.
A Q&A with Heidi Peuten and Vasia Vogias, the co-founders of Ulu Hye
We speak to Heidi Peuten and Vasia Vogias, co-founders of Ulu Hye, a brand offering non-dairy mylk bases — with...
No-Bake Berry Cake Recipe
The no-bake method of cake making allows you to use raw whole food ingredients that make you feel lighter and...
Mushroom, Walnut and Thyme Pâté with Sourdough Recipe
Make a batch of pâté and place it in a jar with an airtight lid. You can use it as...