Healthy Vegan Lettuce and Chickpea Wraps Recipe
Spoon a third of a cup of the chickpea filling into the lettuce leaves and serve, as finger food. The ‘not tuna’ is great in sandwiches and wraps, too.
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas, mashed
- ½ cup gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- Handful parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Salt, to taste
- 1 iceberg lettuce, separated into leaf cups
- Add chickpeas, gherkin, capers, red onion and parsley to bowl and mix well.
- Add vegan mayonnaise and pinch of salt, to taste, and mix well.
- Serve “not tuna” in leaf cups.
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Rainbow Mushroom Poke Bowl by Jacqueline Alwill from The Brown Paper Bag
The Rainbow Poke Bowl delivers your body vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and so much more.
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...