Herb and Goat’s Cheese Omelette Recipe
An omelette is an ideal fourth meal as it’s high in protein, can be packed with some vegies and is quick to prepare.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 40g goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh herbs such as flat-leaf parsley & thyme
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 piece gluten-free toast
- 1 tsp butter (optional)
- Add eggs, almond milk, goat cheese, fresh herbs and sea salt to bowl and beat until combined.
- Heat olive oil in frypan over medium heat and pour in egg mixture. Allow to cook for 20 secs, then, using spatula, scrape egg mixture from side of pan to centre and let runny egg mixture run into that space. Continue process around pan; cooked egg will bunch in centre with layers of air in between. After you’ve done this for 1 min, most of egg will be cooked. Flip egg mixture in half so you have a rustic-sized omelette.
- Remove from heat and serve straight away with toast and butter.
Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also...
Coconut & Almond Porridge Recipe
This super-comforting porridge is perfect for a light and healthy breakfast. Enjoy our Coconut & Almond Porridge recipe!
Turkish-Style Eggs Recipe
EatWell chef Raquel Neofit learnt this recipe from a good Turkish friend about 20 years ago. Enjoy her take on...