Herb and Goat’s Cheese Omelette Recipe
An omelette is an ideal fourth meal as it’s high in protein, can be packed with some vegies and is quick to prepare.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 40g goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh herbs such as flat-leaf parsley & thyme
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 piece gluten-free toast
- 1 tsp butter (optional)
- Add eggs, almond milk, goat cheese, fresh herbs and sea salt to bowl and beat until combined.
- Heat olive oil in frypan over medium heat and pour in egg mixture. Allow to cook for 20 secs, then, using spatula, scrape egg mixture from side of pan to centre and let runny egg mixture run into that space. Continue process around pan; cooked egg will bunch in centre with layers of air in between. After you’ve done this for 1 min, most of egg will be cooked. Flip egg mixture in half so you have a rustic-sized omelette.
- Remove from heat and serve straight away with toast and butter.
Do you know the real effect of fruit and vegetables on your mental health?
A recent UK study has found that eating just one extra portion of fruits and vegetables a day could have...
Find out the healing benefits of hydrotherapy
Are you a water baby? Do you love long showers, soothing swims, blissful baths? Hydrotherapy may be the healing stream...
Discover how to harness the power of garden therapy for good health
According to garden therapy, a longer and leaner life is right under your feet. All you need to do is...
Discover the ins and outs of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
WellBeing columnist Michael Elstein takes us through the ins and outs of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.