Herb and Goat’s Cheese Omelette Recipe
An omelette is an ideal fourth meal as it’s high in protein, can be packed with some vegies and is quick to prepare.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 40g goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh herbs such as flat-leaf parsley & thyme
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 piece gluten-free toast
- 1 tsp butter (optional)
- Add eggs, almond milk, goat cheese, fresh herbs and sea salt to bowl and beat until combined.
- Heat olive oil in frypan over medium heat and pour in egg mixture. Allow to cook for 20 secs, then, using spatula, scrape egg mixture from side of pan to centre and let runny egg mixture run into that space. Continue process around pan; cooked egg will bunch in centre with layers of air in between. After you’ve done this for 1 min, most of egg will be cooked. Flip egg mixture in half so you have a rustic-sized omelette.
- Remove from heat and serve straight away with toast and butter.
A Health Refresh with Cabot Health
Cabot Health is 100 per cent Australian owned and operated. Their doctors and naturopaths are committed to nutritional medicine and...
13 antioxidant foods and how to enjoy them
Antioxidants defend against cell-damaging free radicals, which increase your risk of disease and premature ageing. Including a variety of antioxidant-rich...
Do you want to help save the bees?
Native bee populations are struggling because of loss of habitat and food, often caused by urban and suburban development. The...
How to align with the rhythms of nature
By aligning with the rhythms of nature and connecting to its wisdom, you can channel your inner wild thing in...