Lemony Herb Crackers Recipe
Tired of triangular biscuit bits wedged in your favourite dip? I want to introduce you to my itty bitty bickies. Their sturdiness stands up to the toughest of condiments and I’m so pleased with the result of these stoic soldiers. If you think you can’t have the perfect cracker in less than 15 mins, then think again. These simple and straightforward biscuits are not at all difficult or fussy to make.
Makes: 35 crackers
- 1¼ cups almond meal
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 1 egg
- 1½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease baking tray.
- Combine almond meal, salt, sesame seeds, mixed herbs and lemon in bowl.
- In small jug whisk egg, then slowly add olive oil while still whisking.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix to form firm dough. If too dry to roll out, mix in a little water.
- Roll dough out on sheet of baking paper to thin rectangle of about 35cm × 25cm.
- Place prepared baking tray face down over top then invert two together so you now have dough on top. Peel off baking paper.
- Using sharp knife, cut dough into 5cm squares. Bake until crisp, 12–15 mins, turning halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.
- Keep in airtight container for freshness.
No refined sugars and loads of fruit make this vegan tropical iceblock recipe a real winner
Cherry and almond sorbet
This simple cherry and almond sorbet recipe doesn’t require an ice-cream machine, and it's vegan-friendly too. What are you waiting...
Mango passionfruit chia pudding
Need a healthy breakfast or a lunch on the run? These vegan mango passionfruit chia puddings are the perfect solution
Strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks
Sugar-free, plant-based and vegan, these strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks will be your best healthy indulgence go-to ever.