Mango passionfruit chia pudding
I like to make a batch of mango passionfruit chia puddings each weekend so that they are in the fridge for a healthy breakfast or lunch on the run. They are also great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy glass.
Makes: 6 puddings
- 1¼ cups white chia seeds
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 12 passionfruit
- Place chia seeds, water, plant milk, vanilla paste and maple syrup in bowl and mix well with whisk.
- Place mango in blender and purée.
- Place pulp of 1 passionfruit in the bottom of each of 6 glass jars. Divide half mango purée into each jar.
- Evenly distribute chia mixture into each jar. Add remaining mango purée to each jar. Top each jar with pulp of remaining passionfruit.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours to set chia before serving.
No refined sugars and loads of fruit make this vegan tropical iceblock recipe a real winner
Cherry and almond sorbet
This simple cherry and almond sorbet recipe doesn’t require an ice-cream machine, and it's vegan-friendly too. What are you waiting...
Strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks
Sugar-free, plant-based and vegan, these strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks will be your best healthy indulgence go-to ever.