Mango, Ricotta and Avocado Cups Recipe
There are only 200 days of the mango season which, at first, might seem long, but it’s not quite long enough for me! During the mango season I use the beautiful, vitamin C-rich fruit in as many recipes as possible.
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 mango, diced
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely sliced
- 2 avocados, cut into quarters
- 100g ricotta
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Toast almonds in frypan on medium heat until lightly golden.
- Toss mango with mint leaves.
- Serve avocado quarters, cut side up, with spoonful of ricotta topped with mango and mint mix, toasted almonds and sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper.
Tofu Tacos with Lime and Avocado Dressing Recipe
Tofu is a great substitute for meat, fish and seafood and can really deliver when used in many traditional recipes....
Did you know that common household items like fruit and furniture give off radiation? It's true.
Citrus, avocado and potato salad
A fresh, citrus twist on the typical potato salad.