Mango, Ricotta and Avocado Cups Recipe
There are only 200 days of the mango season which, at first, might seem long, but it’s not quite long enough for me! During the mango season I use the beautiful, vitamin C-rich fruit in as many recipes as possible.
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 mango, diced
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely sliced
- 2 avocados, cut into quarters
- 100g ricotta
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Toast almonds in frypan on medium heat until lightly golden.
- Toss mango with mint leaves.
- Serve avocado quarters, cut side up, with spoonful of ricotta topped with mango and mint mix, toasted almonds and sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper.
Are you ready to join the coconut craze?
You see them everywhere — cracked open and ready to drink at fresh food markets and cold-pressed into jars at...
Tahini Cumin Dressing Recipe
This is my Middle-Eastern-inspired dressing which I use on anything from salads to roasted vegetables; it’s especially good on roasted...
An in-depth look at leafy greens and their health benefits
You’ve heard about the superfood powers of chia and blueberries but, lurking in the vegetable aisle of the supermarket and...
Cranberry and Oat Cookies Recipe
Cranberries are rich in protective antioxidants, vitamin A and K — all-important nutrients needed to promote healthy eyes and good...