Mini Gluten-Free Chocolate Cakes Recipe
These mini gluten-free chocolate cakes use rapadura sugar as a sweetener. Rapadura sugar is evaporated cane juice before it is processed and bleached to become white table sugar. It is an unrefined sweetener and adds a beautiful caramel flavour to these cakes.
DF, GF, V
- 100g blanched almond meal
- 50g tapioca flour
- 125g rapadura sugar
- 40g coconut flour
- 35g cacao powder
- 5g baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100mL olive oil
- 150mL almond milk
- Fresh strawberries, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with muffin cases and set aside.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix together. Add the beaten eggs, olive oil and almond milk and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter between each muffin case and bake in the oven for 25 mins. Allow to cool and serve with fresh strawberries.
3 healthy winter treats to satisfy your inner choc-aholic
Beat the winter chills with these deliciously warming treats, made with Organic Merchant’s Spirit Dust to give your body the...
Wheat-free Chocolate Zucchini Cake
This delicious wheat-free chocolate zucchini cake is super-moist and light, and the best thing is it’s packed with good-for-you ingredients!
Pana Organic Baking Pieces (White, Mylk, Caramel & Dark)
It’s the moment your inner chef has been waiting for … Pana Organic’s guilt- and gluten-free bake range is here....