Purple Crunchy Chicken Salad Recipe
This is a great salad recipe for any leftover chicken you may have in the fridge.
- 75–100g cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup grated beetroot
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp raw cashews
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp tamari
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Place chicken, cabbage, beetroot, coriander, cashews and sesame seeds in bowl and stir to combine.
- In small bowl or cup, mix together all dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Want to reduce salt intake? Try spices instead
Spicy food seems to reduce salt intake according to a new study.
Why you should eat like a Scandinavian
Scandinavian countries are known for their openness and their minimalist aesthetic, but you can take notes from the Nords in...
Soba Noodles with Prawns & Edamame Recipe
Want to know the secret to this warm noodle dish? Add the dressing right at the end so it still...
Sponsor Recipes: That’s Amore Cheese
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make with That’s Amore Cheese.