Purple Crunchy Chicken Salad Recipe
This is a great salad recipe for any leftover chicken you may have in the fridge.
- 75–100g cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup grated beetroot
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp raw cashews
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp tamari
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Place chicken, cabbage, beetroot, coriander, cashews and sesame seeds in bowl and stir to combine.
- In small bowl or cup, mix together all dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Eating eggs reduces cardiovascular disease
People who consume an egg a day could significantly reduce their risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Are artificial sweeteners good for you?
Artificial sweeteners have the same negative outcomes as sugar does which is linked to obesity and diabetes.
Cooking skills in adolescents leads to a healthier life
Developing cooking skills as a young adult has long-term benefits for health and wellbeing.
Does pasta cause weight gain?
A new study suggests that pasta does not contribute to weight gain like other carbohydrates.