Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes Recipe
These have become a bit of a hit in my household — one batch was made and another batch had to be made the following night! Feel free to pop the mixture into any mould you have. It would even work very well in an ovenproof mug for something very quick, easy and comforting. Enjoy this Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes Recipe.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Zest & juice ½ lemon
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 2 small baking moulds.
- Add egg, olive oil, coconut palm sugar and lemon zest to bowl. Whisk together until light in colour. Add blanched almond meal, baking powder, lemon juice and raspberries. Gently mix together until well combined.
- Divide mixture between 2 moulds. Bake for 15–20 mins, until golden-brown and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool before removing from moulds. Top with sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
Here's everything you need to know about men's health and how to support it
The human male has a distinct physiology that brings its own health opportunities and challenges. In this special report we...
Explore the healing properties of manuka honey
Manuka honey is a powerful antibacterial honey made by bees frequenting the tea tree.
Roasted Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
Since I started making my own hummus last year, I can’t go back to store bought. Homemade hummus tastes fresher,...
The healing properties of acai berries
Native to Brazil, acai berries pack an antioxidant punch that yields an array of health benefits.