Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes Recipe
These have become a bit of a hit in my household — one batch was made and another batch had to be made the following night! Feel free to pop the mixture into any mould you have. It would even work very well in an ovenproof mug for something very quick, easy and comforting. Enjoy this Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes Recipe.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Zest & juice ½ lemon
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 2 small baking moulds.
- Add egg, olive oil, coconut palm sugar and lemon zest to bowl. Whisk together until light in colour. Add blanched almond meal, baking powder, lemon juice and raspberries. Gently mix together until well combined.
- Divide mixture between 2 moulds. Bake for 15–20 mins, until golden-brown and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool before removing from moulds. Top with sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
A Q&A with the team behind the Dr Cabot 15-Day Cleanse
We speak with the team behind the Dr Cabot 15-Day Cleanse Program to find out how it can support gut,...
A Q&A with Gerard Bini from Orgone Effects
We speak with Gerard Bini, managing director and founder of Orgone Effects. He shares with us his Geoclense, a product...
Are you ready to explore the island of South Georgia? Come with us
A South Georgian expedition grounds you back to basics and supercharges you with humility and a childlike wonder. Are you...
What is Cha Dao? Learn how to hold a simple tea ceremony
You might identify with tea as a social beverage, but its lineage goes far beyond your local cafe’s brew. The...