Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes Recipe
These have become a bit of a hit in my household — one batch was made and another batch had to be made the following night! Feel free to pop the mixture into any mould you have. It would even work very well in an ovenproof mug for something very quick, easy and comforting. Enjoy this Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes Recipe.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Zest & juice ½ lemon
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 2 small baking moulds.
- Add egg, olive oil, coconut palm sugar and lemon zest to bowl. Whisk together until light in colour. Add blanched almond meal, baking powder, lemon juice and raspberries. Gently mix together until well combined.
- Divide mixture between 2 moulds. Bake for 15–20 mins, until golden-brown and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool before removing from moulds. Top with sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
Yoga and tai chi reduce risk of stroke
Yoga and tai chi can mitigate risk for stroke and support stroke survivors.
How to reduce childhood risk of type 2 diabetes
Vigorous exercise can reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease in children.
Carla Oates shares her top tips for protecting your skin from the sun
Choosing sun protection is confusing and there are growing concerns about the health and environmental risks of some sunscreens. Carla...
Chocolate Labradors have lower life expectancy
Chocolate Labrador retrievers have significantly lower life expectancy than yellow and black Labradors.