Raw Chocolate and Cranberry Fudge Recipe
This decadent treat is loaded with goodness. Raw cacao contains powerful antioxidants called phenols that help lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fibre to help keep blood sugar levels balanced and sugar cravings at bay. Dates are a great source of dietary fibre and provide important nutrients, including magnesium, phosphorus and calcium, which are needed for strong healthy bones.
Makes: 6–8 slices
- 90g raw cashew nuts
- 14 Medjool dates, seeds removed
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- Handful dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Handful pistachios or almonds, roughly chopped
- Rose petals (optional)
- 150g good-quality dark chocolate, melted
- Place cashews, dates and cacao powder in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Cover chopping board with baking paper and place fudge mixture in centre. Cover with another piece of baking paper and use rolling pin to flatten mixture to required thickness.
- Press in edges with fork so they are square then top with cranberries, pistachios and rose petals and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Put fudge in freezer until ready to eat. Cut into squares and serve.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Cabbage and Cauliflower Kofta Curry with Basmati Rice and Peas Recipe
The sauce is the star of the show here, soaking into the koftas to create a deliciously fragrant Middle Eastern...
Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
A really great way to move towards a healthier diet is to transform foods you enjoy and add things to...
Cauliflower, Spinach and Red Lentil Dhal Recipe
Dhal is a simple and comforting meal that, once you've mastered the basics, is yours to experiment with. It’s a...
Watermelon Cake Recipe
This cake is perfect for a hot summer afternoon and it’s a lovely bit of novelty for kids and adults...