Raw Chocolate and Cranberry Fudge Recipe
This decadent treat is loaded with goodness. Raw cacao contains powerful antioxidants called phenols that help lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fibre to help keep blood sugar levels balanced and sugar cravings at bay. Dates are a great source of dietary fibre and provide important nutrients, including magnesium, phosphorus and calcium, which are needed for strong healthy bones.
Makes: 6–8 slices
- 90g raw cashew nuts
- 14 Medjool dates, seeds removed
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- Handful dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Handful pistachios or almonds, roughly chopped
- Rose petals (optional)
- 150g good-quality dark chocolate, melted
- Place cashews, dates and cacao powder in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Cover chopping board with baking paper and place fudge mixture in centre. Cover with another piece of baking paper and use rolling pin to flatten mixture to required thickness.
- Press in edges with fork so they are square then top with cranberries, pistachios and rose petals and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Put fudge in freezer until ready to eat. Cut into squares and serve.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Quinoa and Vegetable Spinach Leaf Wrap Recipe
Looking for something new for lunch? Experiment with using kale, butter lettuce, Swiss chard and collard greens to make delicious...
Red Lentil Dhal with Lime Pickle Recipe
Dhal is a real lifesaver of a dish when you’re busy because it can be cooked almost entirely from ingredients...
Cauliflower and Turmeric Brown Rice Recipe
Adding turmeric to meals regularly is a great way to help improve your liver function and protect against chronic diseases....
Overnight Banoffee Pie with Chia and Oats Recipe
This recipe is so delicious, creamy, flavourful and everything you need to start your day in a balanced and nourished...