Raw Vegan Tiramisù Cake
This vegan version of the traditional Italian dessert tiramisù will blow your mind with its natural sweetness and coffee chocolate flavour.
- Base: 1 cup walnuts
- ¾ cup soft Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ tsp instant coffee powder dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla paste, 1 cup rolled oats
- Pinch salt
- Chocolate Mousse: 1½ cups walnuts
- 1½ cups raw cashews
- 1½ cups soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup soy milk
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp white chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 3 tsp instant coffee powder dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- Cream: 1 cup raw cashews, ½ cup soy milk, 1 tbsp white chia seeds, 4 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch salt
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Cacao nibs, for sprinkling
- Line base of 25cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Blend all base ingredients in high-speed blender and press into cake tin.
- To make the chocolate mousse layer, blend all ingredients in blender and pour on top of base layer.
- For cream layer, blend all ingredients in blender and pour on top of chocolate mousse layer.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer, dust with cocoa powder and sprinkle with cocoa nibs. Run a hot knife around inside edge of tin. Remove cake from tin and cut into 16 wedges.
- Freeze cake wedges for later use or serve immediately.
Mauritian Lentil Soup
This Mauritian-inspired red lentil soup is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to whip together, it’s warming to the body, with...
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Are you in need of some breakfast inspiration? We think that Bircher muesli is one of the best breakfasts you...
Chunky Almond Granola
This chunky almond granola is jam-packed with dietary fibre to help lower cholesterol levels, along with B vitamins and slow-release...