Roll Ups Recipe
Roll-ups are delicious, healthy little canapés that are perfect for a special occasion. Best of all, they can be tailored to suit your own taste and dietary requirements. The limit is your imagination!
Makes: 8–10 roll-ups
- 1 large zucchini
- Hummus, spread along ribbon
- Pesto, spread along ribbon
- Cream cheese or labne, spread along ribbon
- Thin slices leg ham, smoked salmon & other meats, cut into strips to arrange inside length of zucchini ribbons
- Nori sheets, cut into strips to sit inside ribbons
- Tuna or shredded chicken mixed with small amount of mayonnaise (you don’t want the mixture too wet, so go easy on the mayo)
- Prepare zucchini by using vegetable peeler or mandoline to slice into ribbons. The longer the ribbon, the bigger the roll-up will be.
- Select filling (or combination of fillings) and arrange along length of ribbon.
- Roll up into little pinwheel and, if necessary (for less binding fillings), secure with toothpick.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you’re not normally a lover of Brussels sprouts, this dish is sure to turn you into a fan! The...
Fig, Hazelnut and Goat’s Cheese Tart Recipe
This tart is the perfect bring-along if you’re invited to dinner and want to contribute a dessert with some wow...
Chicken and Thyme Pot Pies Recipe
Pies are one of my favourite ways to add comfort during the autumn and winter months. I feel a little...
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This pumpkin bread is nutrient-rich, high in protein and fibre, free from grains and gluten and can be made dairy-free....