Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This dish uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the Russian diet. It’s both colourful and super-nutritious.
- ½ cup sugar snap peas, topped & tailed
- 1 cup spiralised zucchini noodles
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup cooked brown lentils
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Salt & pepper
- Place sugar snap peas in pot of boiling water for 1 min, then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place spiralised zucchini, red cabbage, sugar snap peas, brown lentils and radish on serving plate.
- Prepare dressing by placing ingredients in jar and shaking until well combined.
- Drizzle some dressing over salad and serve.
Mushroom and Spinach Vegan Quiche Recipe
This eggless quiche is savoury, satisfying, comforting, loaded with vegies and healthy!
Scrambled Turmeric Tofu Recipe
Tofu provides a good dose of the important bone-building minerals, calcium and phosphorus. Taste the scrambled turmeric tofu recipe!
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Rainbow Mushroom Poke Bowl by Jacqueline Alwill from The Brown Paper Bag
The Rainbow Poke Bowl delivers your body vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and so much more.