Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This dish uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the Russian diet. It’s both colourful and super-nutritious.
- ½ cup sugar snap peas, topped & tailed
- 1 cup spiralised zucchini noodles
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup cooked brown lentils
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Salt & pepper
- Place sugar snap peas in pot of boiling water for 1 min, then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place spiralised zucchini, red cabbage, sugar snap peas, brown lentils and radish on serving plate.
- Prepare dressing by placing ingredients in jar and shaking until well combined.
- Drizzle some dressing over salad and serve.
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Egg Salad Cos Cups Recipe
Create a fun dish to have at your next picnic that looks impressive! Try our Egg salad cos cups recipe...
Rainbow Salad in a Jar Recipe
Finding ways of eating good food on the go saves money and ensures you make a great choices. Enjoy our...