Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This dish uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the Russian diet. It’s both colourful and super-nutritious.
- ½ cup sugar snap peas, topped & tailed
- 1 cup spiralised zucchini noodles
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup cooked brown lentils
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Salt & pepper
- Place sugar snap peas in pot of boiling water for 1 min, then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place spiralised zucchini, red cabbage, sugar snap peas, brown lentils and radish on serving plate.
- Prepare dressing by placing ingredients in jar and shaking until well combined.
- Drizzle some dressing over salad and serve.
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Spelt and Olive Focaccia Bread Recipe
Focaccia bread is one of the easiest breads to make as it requires very little rising time. I’ve topped this...
Sweet Quinoa and Cacao Risotto Recipe
Risotto isn’t just a lunch or dinner meal, it can absolutely be a dessert or breakfast! I’ve combined my go-to...