Salt and Timut Pepper Chicken Recipe
Chicken is a great protein-rich food that provides the body with essential amino acids for muscle growth and repair, strong nails and hair, and healthy skin. Chicken also provides B vitamins, which are important for lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease, producing energy in the body and helping nourish the nervous system. Always buy organic and free-range chickens.
- 500g organic free-range chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp timut pepper
- 1 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Handful bok choy
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- Leafy greens, to serve
- Place chicken in bowl and coat well with cornflour salt and pepper.
- In frying pan with olive oil over medium heat, cook chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside on plate.
- In small bowl, mix olive oil, tamari and honey.
- Add bok choy, capsicum and chilli to frying pan and pour in honey mixture. Cook for 3 mins.
- Plate up by adding greens topped with chicken pieces.
Indian-Spiced Mince with Peas Recipe
Dinner doesn’t get any more budget friendly, easier or tastier than this Indian Spiced Mince with Peas. It’s one of...
Roast Cauliflower Chicken Bake Recipe
This is such an easy dish to feed the whole family. Top this Roast Cauliflower Chicken Bake with the Tahini...
Beef Massaman Recipe
This Beef Massaman is a nutritionally balanced meal offering quality protein, good fats and plant-based carbohydrates to support and nourish...
Mediterranean Fish Recipe
You don’t even need to make a fish stock for this dish — the anchovies add a great depth of...