Scrambled Tofu in a Jar Recipe
Just a few years ago, mason jars were only used for canning. Now, it’s super-trendy to serve food in a jar and for good reason; they’re environmentally friendly, portable and food can look very appetising when stacked or piled in a jar.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 400g firm tofu, crumbled
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 × ¼ cup water
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat frying pan on medium heat. Add onion and sauté until golden brown. Add tofu, spices and ¼ cup water and sauté́ for 1 min.
- Add peas, broccoli and soy sauce. Add another ¼ cup water and stir. Stir constantly until tofu and vegetables are heated through and fragrant.
- Add parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve by dividing scrambled tofu mixture into jars.
Parmesan-Roasted Okra with Corn Recipe
Okra has been used traditionally as a food and medicine for hundreds of years in South America, Africa and the...
Okra, Haloumi & Bulgur Salad Recipe
The combination of pan-fried okra, haloumi, pomegranate and fresh herbs makes this salad a simple weekday dish. Okra often has...
Okra with Kefir Lime, Coconut Rice and Sambal Recipe
I absolutely love the combination of the okra with this incredible rice! This is a very simple method of cooking...
Okra Panzanella Recipe
I love adding olives and roasted capsicum to this traditional Tuscan-inspired recipe. The addition of pan-fried okra and lemon gives...