Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? Me too. They are a regular player in my snack bag on the run and, when I have the chance to enjoy them with friends, I always whip together this divine Spiced Carrot Dip.
- 500g carrots, cut into 1cm thick pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup coriander, leaves & stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Sesame seeds or dukkha, to serve
- Fresh vegetables or crackers, to serve
- Heat oven to 200°C and line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Arrange carrots on tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and bake for 20 mins. Allow to cool.
- Combine cooked carrots, remaining olive oil, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and good pinch of sea salt and black pepper in food processor or blender and blitz.
- Serve with sprinkle of sesame seeds or dukkha, fresh vegetables and crackers.
No refined sugars and loads of fruit make this vegan tropical iceblock recipe a real winner
Cherry and almond sorbet
This simple cherry and almond sorbet recipe doesn’t require an ice-cream machine, and it's vegan-friendly too. What are you waiting...
Mango passionfruit chia pudding
Need a healthy breakfast or a lunch on the run? These vegan mango passionfruit chia puddings are the perfect solution
Strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks
Sugar-free, plant-based and vegan, these strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks will be your best healthy indulgence go-to ever.