Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? Me too. They are a regular player in my snack bag on the run and, when I have the chance to enjoy them with friends, I always whip together this divine Spiced Carrot Dip.
- 500g carrots, cut into 1cm thick pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup coriander, leaves & stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Sesame seeds or dukkha, to serve
- Fresh vegetables or crackers, to serve
- Heat oven to 200°C and line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Arrange carrots on tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and bake for 20 mins. Allow to cool.
- Combine cooked carrots, remaining olive oil, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and good pinch of sea salt and black pepper in food processor or blender and blitz.
- Serve with sprinkle of sesame seeds or dukkha, fresh vegetables and crackers.
Okra with Kefir Lime, Coconut Rice and Sambal Recipe
I absolutely love the combination of the okra with this incredible rice! This is a very simple method of cooking...
Okra Panzanella Recipe
I love adding olives and roasted capsicum to this traditional Tuscan-inspired recipe. The addition of pan-fried okra and lemon gives...
Vegetable Tagine Recipe
This recipe is one of my all-time favourites for using up leftover vegetables. It can be made in a tagine...
Cauliflower, Chickpea and Pomegranate Tagine Recipe
Brassica vegetables such as cauliflower are nutrient-rich powerhouses that are loaded with disease-fighting vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals. Most of brassicas’...