Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? Me too. They are a regular player in my snack bag on the run and, when I have the chance to enjoy them with friends, I always whip together this divine Spiced Carrot Dip.
- 500g carrots, cut into 1cm thick pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup coriander, leaves & stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Sesame seeds or dukkha, to serve
- Fresh vegetables or crackers, to serve
- Heat oven to 200°C and line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Arrange carrots on tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and bake for 20 mins. Allow to cool.
- Combine cooked carrots, remaining olive oil, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and good pinch of sea salt and black pepper in food processor or blender and blitz.
- Serve with sprinkle of sesame seeds or dukkha, fresh vegetables and crackers.
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Rainbow Mushroom Poke Bowl by Jacqueline Alwill from The Brown Paper Bag
The Rainbow Poke Bowl delivers your body vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and so much more.