Spring Onion, Coriander and Cucumber Salad Recipe
This dish is a lovely light and aromatic salad that goes perfectly with the richness of chicken or fish dishes.
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 whole spring onions, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ large cucumber, diced
- Add lime juice, fish sauce and honey to small bowl and mix until combined.
- In larger bowl, add spring onion, red onion, coriander and cucumber. Toss together and pour over dressing.
- Scatter over large platter and top with Honey & Tamari Chicken.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Rosemary Flaxseed Crackers Recipe
These gluten-free crackers make an ideal snack with dips and cheeses. Need a picnic idea?
Raw Mexican with Walnut and Jalapeño Pesto, Cumin Sprouts and Salsa Recipe
This leftover pesto is wonderful as a spread, as a salad dressing or, if you’re not eating raw, then on...
Beetroot Dip with Crudité Recipe
Here’s a choose-your-own-adventure kind of meal, full of healthy fats and grounding protein. Enjoy, foodie friends!
Raw Tabouleh Recipe
A delicious, raw take on a traditional favourite, this dish is jam-packed with goodness and is a little more “hearty”...