Spring Onion, Coriander and Cucumber Salad Recipe
This dish is a lovely light and aromatic salad that goes perfectly with the richness of chicken or fish dishes.
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 whole spring onions, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ large cucumber, diced
- Add lime juice, fish sauce and honey to small bowl and mix until combined.
- In larger bowl, add spring onion, red onion, coriander and cucumber. Toss together and pour over dressing.
- Scatter over large platter and top with Honey & Tamari Chicken.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Buckwheat Kasha Recipe
Kasha is a traditional Russian dish that can be made from any kind of grain. In this recipe, I’ve used...
Buckwheat Blinis Recipe
Blinis are essentially a little pancake that can be served with a savoury or sweet topping. You will love these...
Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe
This Healthy Vegan and Gluten-Free Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe is very similar to a borscht soup, but with...
Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This Salad of Zucchini, Peas and Lentils with Dijon Vinaigrette uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the...