Spring Onion, Coriander and Cucumber Salad Recipe
This dish is a lovely light and aromatic salad that goes perfectly with the richness of chicken or fish dishes.
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 whole spring onions, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ large cucumber, diced
- Add lime juice, fish sauce and honey to small bowl and mix until combined.
- In larger bowl, add spring onion, red onion, coriander and cucumber. Toss together and pour over dressing.
- Scatter over large platter and top with Honey & Tamari Chicken.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Colombian-Style Lentil Soup Recipe
Try to buy the chorizo from a butcher, as a good-quality sausage will have lots of smokiness and spices.
Sweet Potato and Ricotta Lasagne Recipe
This dish is a comforting family favourite that swaps pasta sheets for thinly sliced sweet potato.
Sponsor Recipes: Orgran
Discover some of the delicious gluten-free recipes you can make with Orgran.
Watermelon Cake Recipe
This cake is perfect for a hot summer afternoon and it’s a lovely bit of novelty for kids and adults...