Spring Onion, Coriander and Cucumber Salad RecipeCredit: Danielle Minnebo
This dish is a lovely light and aromatic salad that goes perfectly with the richness of chicken or fish dishes.
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 whole spring onions, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ large cucumber, diced
- Add lime juice, fish sauce and honey to small bowl and mix until combined.
- In larger bowl, add spring onion, red onion, coriander and cucumber. Toss together and pour over dressing.
- Scatter over large platter and top with Honey & Tamari Chicken.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Asian Broccoli Rice Recipe
This is the perfect dish to accompany grilled seafood or chicken skewers. It’s much lighter than fried rice and provides...
Broccoli and Cheese Tart Recipe
The pastry in this recipe is so good that whenever I make a batch I double it. I freeze the...
Haloumi and Broccoli Quinoa Salad Recipe
Broccoli packs a powerful punch when it comes to antioxidants. Why not give this gorgeous salad recipe a whirl tonight?...
Broccoli and Macadamia Pesto Recipe
Broccoli is a great source of dietary fibre and vitamin C, required to support bowel health and immune and adrenal...