Thai Chicken Meatball Curry Recipe
Chicken is an excellent source of protein containing branched-chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine and valine, which are used to boost protein synthesis in the muscles as well as provide energy. Chicken also supplies vitamin B12, needed to support healthy nerve function and red blood cell production.
- 500g organic chicken, roughly chopped
- 4 shallots, roughly chopped
- Handful fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 heaped tsp green curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Handful snow peas
- 4 tbsp green curry paste
- Brown rice & lime wedges, for serving
- Place chicken, shallots, coriander and green curry paste in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Roll into 12 chicken balls.
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Brown chicken balls each side then set aside on plate.
- Add coconut milk, shallots and green curry paste to frypan and stir until well combined.
- Add chicken meatballs and allow them to cook for around 10 mins, until cooked through.
- Add in snow peas at end and let them cook for few mins until they start to soften.
- Serve with brown rice, wedge of lime and top with extra coriander leaves.
Lemon and Cranberry Green Beans
This healthy dish is full of festive colours. The bright green beans and cranberries will add lovely Christmas tones to...
Egg and Wild Mushroom Tart
This tart is lovely topped with fresh basil leaves and is a great addition to the Christmas buffet table. It...
Roasted Fig, Walnut and Goat’s Cheese Salad
Goat’s cheese, fig and beetroot were made for one another.
Greek Lamb Skewers in Pita Recipe
Get your iron boost for the week with these Greek marinated lamb skewers served with fresh herbs and plenty of...