Thai Chicken Meatball Curry Recipe
Chicken is an excellent source of protein containing branched-chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine and valine, which are used to boost protein synthesis in the muscles as well as provide energy. Chicken also supplies vitamin B12, needed to support healthy nerve function and red blood cell production.
- 500g organic chicken, roughly chopped
- 4 shallots, roughly chopped
- Handful fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 heaped tsp green curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Handful snow peas
- 4 tbsp green curry paste
- Brown rice & lime wedges, for serving
- Place chicken, shallots, coriander and green curry paste in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Roll into 12 chicken balls.
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Brown chicken balls each side then set aside on plate.
- Add coconut milk, shallots and green curry paste to frypan and stir until well combined.
- Add chicken meatballs and allow them to cook for around 10 mins, until cooked through.
- Add in snow peas at end and let them cook for few mins until they start to soften.
- Serve with brown rice, wedge of lime and top with extra coriander leaves.
Spinach Goat’s Cheese and Pine Nut Tarts Recipe
This tart is a trusty friend when you want to take something simple but special along to a potluck feast...
Mum's Ultimate Shepherd's Pie Recipe
This pie is a far cry from the basic meat and potato pie that most of us remember. The spices...
Roasted Cauliflower and Potato Curry Recipe
Turmeric has been used and well respected for 2500 years in India as an Ayurvedic medicine. This brightly coloured spice,...
Pumpkin and Chickpea Curry Recipe
I can’t tell you how important it is to follow a soaking process when preparing any legumes or pulses. If...