Thai mango salad
Mangoes are an excellent source of vitamin C, an important nutrient for healthy radiant skin and for the formation of collagen, the protein that gives the skin strength and elasticity. Mangoes also contain a phytonutrient called mangiferin that has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties and heart-protective health benefits.
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp water
- 4–5 large kale leaves, ribs removed & thinly sliced
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- ½ small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- ½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Handful almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- Handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Handful mint, roughly chopped
- Combine all dressing ingredients in jar and shake well.
- In large bowl add all salad ingredients (except mango) and toss gently with some salad dressing.
- Place salad on serving dish and top with sliced mango and roughly chopped almonds.
BBQ Jackfruit Pizza Recipe
Do you want to create a sensation at the dinner table? This vegan jackfruit pizza will blow your dinner guests’...
Asparagus & Fennel Soup with Cumin-spiced Lotus Chips Recipe
Although fennel and asparagus are less common ingredients, this soup combines their flavours beautifully in a unique affair, perfect for...
Ricotta with Eggplant, Olives & Tomato Recipe
Eggplant is such a wonderfully ‘meaty’ vegetable, and makes the ultimate crowd-pleasing starter when teamed with these scrumptious Italian flavours.