Thai mango salad
Mangoes are an excellent source of vitamin C, an important nutrient for healthy radiant skin and for the formation of collagen, the protein that gives the skin strength and elasticity. Mangoes also contain a phytonutrient called mangiferin that has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties and heart-protective health benefits.
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp water
- 4–5 large kale leaves, ribs removed & thinly sliced
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- ½ small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- ½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Handful almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- Handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Handful mint, roughly chopped
- Combine all dressing ingredients in jar and shake well.
- In large bowl add all salad ingredients (except mango) and toss gently with some salad dressing.
- Place salad on serving dish and top with sliced mango and roughly chopped almonds.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...
Vegetarian cashew and zucchini Indonesian noodles
What works as a stand-alone vegetarian dish, goes well with tofu, and can even proudly accompany a chicken or fish...