Turmeric and Ginger Latte Recipe
Turmeric contains high levels of the antioxidant curcumin, which offers outstanding anti-inflammatory, anti-cancerous and anti-ageing properties. Curcumin may also help preserve memory and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, can repair and regenerate damaged liver cells and helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
Makes: 1 cup
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch black pepper
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Place ingredients in small saucepan and heat over low heat. Do not bring to boil.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour into mug and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Tip: Adding black pepper helps improve turmeric's bioavailability so it can be utilised effectively by the body.
NingXia Red by Young Living
NingXia Red is a powerful superfruit drink that energises, fortifies and revitalises the body and mind. The delicious signature blend...
Timut Hot Chocolate Recipe
With its undertone of slight passionfruit, we think timut pepper makes a lovely pairing with chocolate. Try this Timut Hot...
Spicy Hot Chocolate Recipe
Timut pepper is known for its trademark mild tingling or numbing feeling in the mouth after consuming. Try it in...