Turmeric Vegetable Loaf Recipe
This is such a fantastic loaf! A slice of this Turmeric Vegetable Loaf for morning or afternoon tea provides you with a good serve of vegetables, protein, healthy fats and antioxidants from the turmeric and pumpkin.
Makes: 15 slices
- 1 onion, diced
- 200g raw grated carrot
- 200g raw grated pumpkin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp seeded mustard
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup brown rice flour or buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line bread tin.
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl and mix until combined, then set aside.
- Add 3 bananas, eggs and olive oil to blender and blend to smooth batter. Pour into bowl with dry ingredients and mix together well. Pour mixture into bread tin, cut last banana in half and use it to decorate top of banana bread.
- Bake for 50 mins until golden brown and firm to touch.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Healthy Nut Butter Jars Recipe
This is our favourite go-to snack for work. It travels really well in your bag and it makes the perfect...
Blue Corn Tortilla Chip Salad Recipe
This salad has all the colours of the rainbow for maximum nutrients and taste!
Zucchini Chips Recipe
Who says chips can’t be healthy? Think outside the potato square and make yourself a crunchy snack that’s also a...