Zucchini Fritters Recipe
Zucchinis contain beneficial carotenoids including beta-carotene, zeaxanthin and lutein, which are potent antioxidants, beneficial for eye health and protection against age-related eye diseases. Feta is a great source of protein and calcium for bone health, and vitamin B12 required for healthy brain function and nervous system health.
- 3 large zucchinis
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Grate zucchini and place in bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and leave for 10 mins.
- Grab handfuls of zucchini and squeeze well to remove any water. Then place zucchini in another bowl.
- Add almond meal, eggs, shallots, feta, parsley and oregano, and mix until combined.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan on medium heat. Place spoonful of mixture into pan and cook for a few of minutes each side, until golden and cooked through.
- Delicious served with sour cream or Greek yoghurt.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Chocolate Pots Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to put together quickly so you have a tasty chocolate dessert. Enjoy our delicious Chocolate...
Quinoa-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
The combination of protein from the quinoa, carbohydrate via the vegetables and essential fats from the walnuts makes this one...
Onion Cake Recipe
Have you ever tried a German onion cake? Traditionally, they are prepared with white wheat flour and a cream and...
Pho Chay Recipe
A Vietnamese delight, pho is a popular dish that’s versatile and delicious. Pho chay is the vegetarian version and, despite...