Zucchini, Goat’s Feta & Pine Nut Tart Recipe
This quick and easy recipe makes a beautiful light lunch or dinner and is one of my favourite ways to enjoy nourishing microgreens.
- 375g all-butter puff pastry
- 1 small zucchini, peeled into strips or ribbons
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 150g goat’s feta
- ½ cup microgreens
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Defrost the pastry and place on a lined baking tray. Arrange zucchini over the pastry.
- Top with the tomatoes, pine nuts and goat’s feta and bake for 10 mins, then turn the oven down to 180°C and bake for another 15 mins or until the pastry is browned nicely.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining all of the ingredients together in a jar and shake well.
- Once the tart is ready, scatter over the microgreens and drizzle over the dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Spinach & Feta Scrolls Recipe
These savoury scrolls are delicious and filling, packed with spinach and feta for a satisfyingly healthy snack or on-the-go lunch.
Vegetable Pasta Bake Recipe
This easy pasta bake is the perfect way to use up leftover veggies in the fridge. Add chilli flakes to...
Veg-Packed Chickpea Burgers Recipe
Looking for a delicious dinner option that's jam-packed with vegetables? These easy and tasty burgers made with black beans and...
Thai Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
This dish offers a quick-to-make, super-tasty vegetable stir-fry. The sauce has such a beautiful flavour that will make your veggies...