Zucchini and Mint Salad Recipe
I have kept the zucchini raw in this recipe because I like the fresh and crunchy texture. If you’re not a fan of raw zucchini you can cook the zucchini ribbons in hot water for 5 seconds only, before making this salad.
- 2 zucchinis
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 100g goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only, torn
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Using vegetable peeler, cut thin strips off zucchini, until you have bowl full of zucchini ribbons. Add red onion, goat cheese and torn mint.
- To make dressing, combine olive oil, white-wine vinegar and sea salt in small bowl. Pour dressing over zucchini and, using hands, gently mix everything together.
- Spread salad on large serving platter and serve straight away.
Blissed out at Bitter Springs in Mataranka, Northern Territory
We journey to picturesque Mataranka, located at the Top End of Australia’s Northern Territory, and enjoy drifting through pandanus-fringed waterways...
Elderberries for the flu and how processed food may harm the heart
We take a look at elderberries for the flu and how processed food may harm the heart plus much more.
Sore joints? Learn how to treat arthritis naturally and gently
Arthritis is a common inflammatory condition affecting around 3.6 million Australians that is one of the leading causes of pain...
Clownfish disappearing, insects on the slide and other environmental news
Discover why clownfish disappearing, how much water is used to flush toilets and other environmental news.