Zucchini and Mint Salad Recipe
I have kept the zucchini raw in this recipe because I like the fresh and crunchy texture. If you’re not a fan of raw zucchini you can cook the zucchini ribbons in hot water for 5 seconds only, before making this salad.
- 2 zucchinis
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 100g goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only, torn
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Using vegetable peeler, cut thin strips off zucchini, until you have bowl full of zucchini ribbons. Add red onion, goat cheese and torn mint.
- To make dressing, combine olive oil, white-wine vinegar and sea salt in small bowl. Pour dressing over zucchini and, using hands, gently mix everything together.
- Spread salad on large serving platter and serve straight away.
How to use different teas for natural beauty and abundant health
From green to ginger, mint to matcha, black to blueberry, there’s an abundance of teas to tempt anyone’s taste buds....
Do you ever experience heel pain? It could be plantar fasciitis
Dr Karen Bridgman shares a case of a woman with severe heel pain which was later diagnosed as plantar fasciitis....
Experience spa benefits at home with iHealth Saunas
A Sauna company with a difference, because an iHealth Sauna experience is a retreat in your own home.. iHealth Saunas...
Discover the magic of bird watching
Birdwatching is a diverse and enriching activity. Take in the sights, sounds and scenery of your natural surrounds and immerse...