Zucchini and Mint Salad Recipe
I have kept the zucchini raw in this recipe because I like the fresh and crunchy texture. If you’re not a fan of raw zucchini you can cook the zucchini ribbons in hot water for 5 seconds only, before making this salad.
- 2 zucchinis
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 100g goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only, torn
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Using vegetable peeler, cut thin strips off zucchini, until you have bowl full of zucchini ribbons. Add red onion, goat cheese and torn mint.
- To make dressing, combine olive oil, white-wine vinegar and sea salt in small bowl. Pour dressing over zucchini and, using hands, gently mix everything together.
- Spread salad on large serving platter and serve straight away.
7 unique ways to detox your digestive system
Digestion is central to your body’s detoxification processes, so it’s important to consider how to keep your digestion at its...
Could stem cells be the cure for arthritis?
Stem cells for arthritis - magical rejuvenation or fake news?
5 foods to eat right now for healthy glowing skin
Your skin says a lot about you and it is also heavily influenced by your diet. Eat the right foods...
9 healthy habits to improve your sleep
Sleep is such a crucial element to good health yet it’s one of the first things to fall to the...