Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also contain the amino acid tryptophan, which is used to produce serotonin, our feel-good hormone. Try them out in this Healthy Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
- 1 cup frozen berries such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries & blackberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt
- ¼ cup almond milk or coconut water
- 1 tbsp plant-based protein powder
- Berries, banana slices, nuts, seeds (flax, chia, sesame, hemp, sunflower, pepitas), bee pollen, cacao nibs, mint leaves, coconut flakes, drizzle of kefir or coconut yoghurt
- Blend berries, banana, yoghurt, milk and protein powder in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your choice of grain-free toppings.
Coconut & Almond Porridge Recipe
This super-comforting porridge is perfect for a light and healthy breakfast. Enjoy our Coconut & Almond Porridge recipe!
Turkish-Style Eggs Recipe
EatWell chef Raquel Neofit learnt this recipe from a good Turkish friend about 20 years ago. Enjoy her take on...