Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also contain the amino acid tryptophan, which is used to produce serotonin, our feel-good hormone. Try them out in this Healthy Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
- 1 cup frozen berries such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries & blackberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt
- ¼ cup almond milk or coconut water
- 1 tbsp plant-based protein powder
- Berries, banana slices, nuts, seeds (flax, chia, sesame, hemp, sunflower, pepitas), bee pollen, cacao nibs, mint leaves, coconut flakes, drizzle of kefir or coconut yoghurt
- Blend berries, banana, yoghurt, milk and protein powder in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your choice of grain-free toppings.
Are you ready to join the coconut craze?
You see them everywhere — cracked open and ready to drink at fresh food markets and cold-pressed into jars at...
Tahini Cumin Dressing Recipe
This is my Middle-Eastern-inspired dressing which I use on anything from salads to roasted vegetables; it’s especially good on roasted...
An in-depth look at leafy greens and their health benefits
You’ve heard about the superfood powers of chia and blueberries but, lurking in the vegetable aisle of the supermarket and...
Cranberry and Oat Cookies Recipe
Cranberries are rich in protective antioxidants, vitamin A and K — all-important nutrients needed to promote healthy eyes and good...