Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also contain the amino acid tryptophan, which is used to produce serotonin, our feel-good hormone. Try them out in this Healthy Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
- 1 cup frozen berries such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries & blackberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt
- ¼ cup almond milk or coconut water
- 1 tbsp plant-based protein powder
- Berries, banana slices, nuts, seeds (flax, chia, sesame, hemp, sunflower, pepitas), bee pollen, cacao nibs, mint leaves, coconut flakes, drizzle of kefir or coconut yoghurt
- Blend berries, banana, yoghurt, milk and protein powder in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your choice of grain-free toppings.
13 antioxidant foods and how to enjoy them
Antioxidants defend against cell-damaging free radicals, which increase your risk of disease and premature ageing. Including a variety of antioxidant-rich...
Which dairy is the better choice: full or reduced fat?
It’s easy to get hung up on fat content when it comes to dairy products, especially if you’re watching your...
Oven-Baked Pumpkin and Corn Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
This hearty risotto is a great source of dietary fibre. Brown rice contains around seven times more fibre than white...
Tahini Lentil Burger Recipe
These burger patties are soft inside and crispy on the outside. Make yourself a double batch and freeze some so...