Banana Oat Breakfast Muffins Recipe
These muffins make for the perfect breakfast on the run. You can make a batch of these on the weekend and then have them as a quick and easy breakfast option during the week.
These muffins have a good balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates. I haven’t added any sugar or other sweetener as they are sweet enough from the bananas and dried sultanas.
Makes: 12 muffins
DF, GF, V
- Dry Ingredients
- 125g blanched almond meal
- 100g brown rice flour
- 50g tapioca flour
- 60g gluten-free rolled oats
- 100g sultanas
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Wet Ingredients
- 220g ripe bananas (approx. 3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200˚C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well until combined.
- Add the bananas, olive oil and eggs to a blender and blend into a thick creamy consistency. Pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together until combined.
- Divide the mixture between each of the 12 muffin holes and top each muffin with a sprinkle of rolled oats.
- Bake for 30 mins until golden brown and cooked through.
Mexican Corn Fritters & Avocado Salsa Recipe
These corn fritters are a fun and tasty twist on traditional corn fritters, packed full of colourful vegetables and served...
Corn, Kale & Mushroom Bake Recipe
Stacked with colour, flavour and texture, this humble vegetarian breakfast bake makes for a quick, healthy and tasty mid-week meal...
Cheese, Corn & Chive Savoury Muffin Recipe
These savoury muffins would be delicious at a picnic served with some butter alongside a fresh salad and get the...
Poached Pear & Hazelnut Salad Recipe
This is a dish that keeps on giving, packed with poached pears, spicy rocket, crunchy hazelnuts and salty parmesan —...