Gluten-free Delicious Lemon Cakes Recipe
A long lazy lunch is not complete without something sweet to finish. These lemon cakes are very simple to make and a healthier version than the traditional ones.
- 100g butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200g blanched almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- zest & juice 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line 12-hole muffin tray.
- Add butter, coconut palm sugar and lemon zest to bowl. Beat together until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add 1 egg and continue to beat until combined. Add second egg and beat until combined.
- Add almond meal, baking powder and lemon juice. Gently mix together to smooth batter.
- Spoon mixture into each mould and bake for 20 mins until golden brown. Allow to cool before serving.
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe
My Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe uses a varied array of colourful vegetables, which means you’re guaranteed a...
Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose...
Chocolate Pots Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to put together quickly so you have a tasty chocolate dessert. Enjoy our delicious Chocolate...