Gluten-free Delicious Lemon Cakes Recipe
A long lazy lunch is not complete without something sweet to finish. These lemon cakes are very simple to make and a healthier version than the traditional ones.
- 100g butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200g blanched almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- zest & juice 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line 12-hole muffin tray.
- Add butter, coconut palm sugar and lemon zest to bowl. Beat together until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add 1 egg and continue to beat until combined. Add second egg and beat until combined.
- Add almond meal, baking powder and lemon juice. Gently mix together to smooth batter.
- Spoon mixture into each mould and bake for 20 mins until golden brown. Allow to cool before serving.
Chocolate Pots Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to put together quickly so you have a tasty chocolate dessert. Enjoy our delicious Chocolate...
Quinoa-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
The combination of protein from the quinoa, carbohydrate via the vegetables and essential fats from the walnuts makes this one...
Onion Cake Recipe
Have you ever tried a German onion cake? Traditionally, they are prepared with white wheat flour and a cream and...
Pho Chay Recipe
A Vietnamese delight, pho is a popular dish that’s versatile and delicious. Pho chay is the vegetarian version and, despite...