Kale and Zucchini Breakfast Muffins Recipe
These muffins are very tasty and super easy to make. The commonest advice I give as a nutritionist is to incorporate good fats, complete protein and plenty of vegetables into every meal. These muffins do exactly that.
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 3 large kale leaves, chopped roughly
- 50mL olive oil
- 80g cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 eggs
- 4 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place all ingredients in large bowl, mix well to combine and put aside.
- Grease and line 12-hole muffin tin and divide mixture among holes. Bake in oven for 40 mins
- These will keep for up to 5 days in fridge.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...
Peach & Strawberry Yoghurt Iceblocks Recipe
Yoghurt gives these iceblocks a boost in probiotics which are an important part of the diet as they promote good...
Baked Papaya with Lime & Coconut Yoghurt Recipe
This recipe contains a zesty and refreshing source of digestive enzymes to boost your gut health.
4 recipes for a healthy and long life
Adopt a food-is-medicine approach and reap the benefits of an anti-inflammatory diet for a wholesome, healthy and long life.