Kale and Zucchini Breakfast Muffins Recipe
These muffins are very tasty and super easy to make. The commonest advice I give as a nutritionist is to incorporate good fats, complete protein and plenty of vegetables into every meal. These muffins do exactly that.
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 3 large kale leaves, chopped roughly
- 50mL olive oil
- 80g cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 eggs
- 4 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place all ingredients in large bowl, mix well to combine and put aside.
- Grease and line 12-hole muffin tin and divide mixture among holes. Bake in oven for 40 mins
- These will keep for up to 5 days in fridge.
Sponsor Recipes: Bake Mixes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make with Bake Mixes.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you’re not normally a lover of Brussels sprouts, this dish is sure to turn you into a fan! The...
Sponsor Recipes: Golden Door
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make with McKenzie’s.
Sponsor Recipes: Tilda Products
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make with Tilda Products.