Muesli Yoghurt Cups RecipeCredit: Lisa Guy
Yoghurt is a probiotic-rich food containing beneficial bacteria that support digestive and immune health. Yoghurt is also a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin D necessary to promote strong bones. Make sure you buy sugar-free yoghurt as a lot of commercial yoghurts can contain up to five teaspoons of sugar per small tub.
Makes: 10 small cups
- 50g sunflower & pepitas
- 2 tsp flaxseeds
- 100g almond meal
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ ripe banana
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed coconut oil
- Natural or coconut yoghurt, for filling
- Figs, blackberries & blueberries, for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place seeds, almond meal, oats, banana and oil in food processor and combine until it resembles a crumbly texture.
- In muffin tray, place 10 paper muffin cases. This prevents muesli base sticking to the tray.
- Press mixture into each case and bring some mixture up sides.
- Place in oven for around 15 mins. Watch that it doesn’t get too brown around sides.
- Allow to cool and fill each cup with yoghurt and decorate with fresh fruit.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Simple Vegetable Curry Recipe
You can whip up this recipe for a quick meal that’s guaranteed to please your family. It’s very versatile, so...
Green Smoothie Pancakes Recipe
This delicious dish has all the nutrients of a green smoothie in the irresistible, alluring shape of a pancake!
Baked Apple Pancakes Recipe
This delicious dessert can be whipped together on a Sunday afternoon and enjoyed for dessert, still leaving you with portions...