All-in-One Frittata Recipe
This frittata will provide you with everything you need from a meal in just one slice. It’s packed full of protein, carbohydrates, good fats and a healthy serve of vegetables. I’ll often make this on a Sunday afternoon in preparation for the week ahead. A slice of this is great for any meal of the day and fits perfectly into kids’ lunchboxes.
- ½ large sweet potato or 1 small sweet potato, copped into large cubes
- 1 red onion, roughly sliced
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 50g tasty cheese, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place sweet potato in medium ceramic dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 30 mins. Remove, add broccoli and red onion and return to oven for another 15 mins.
- While this is cooking, beat eggs in large bowl and put aside.
- After 15 mins, remove dish from oven, pour over beaten eggs and sprinkle with some grated tasty cheese. Return to oven to cook for 30 mins more. You’ll know it’s done when top has gone golden brown and egg has puffed up.
BBQ Jackfruit Pizza Recipe
Do you want to create a sensation at the dinner table? This vegan jackfruit pizza will blow your dinner guests’...
Asparagus & Fennel Soup with Cumin-spiced Lotus Chips Recipe
Although fennel and asparagus are less common ingredients, this soup combines their flavours beautifully in a unique affair, perfect for...
Ricotta with Eggplant, Olives & Tomato Recipe
Eggplant is such a wonderfully ‘meaty’ vegetable, and makes the ultimate crowd-pleasing starter when teamed with these scrumptious Italian flavours.