Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Makes: 20 pieces
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut butter, softened
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup sweetener (rice malt, honey or maple syrup)
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- ¼ cup peanuts (optional)
- Place the peanut butter, coconut butter, coconut oil, sweetener, sea salt and cacao into a food processor and mix on a low speed to just combine.
- Line a slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Press the ingredients into the tin with a large wet or silicone spoon. Press the peanuts into the slice and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Slice with a large, sharp knife and store in the freezer.
Jamaican Eggplant Jerk & Watermelon Salad Recipe
This vegan recipe uses classic Jamaican flavours that balance the sweet with the spicy. The perfect meal for family sharing...
Cheese, Corn & Chive Savoury Muffin Recipe
These savoury muffins would be delicious at a picnic served with some butter alongside a fresh salad and get the...
Sweet Corn Puree With Baked Cauliflower & Spinach
This recipe transforms wholesome sweet corn into a heavenly miso-flavoured puree to match with baked cauliflower and sautéed spinach.
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas Recipe
These crunchy roasted chickpeas are delicious as a healthy snack, as an appetiser with olives, dips, or to add some...