Pumpkin, Oat and Date Cookies Recipe
These super-healthy biscuits are quick and easy to make and look like ANZAC biscuits. Best stored in the fridge for a week, they’re great for school lunch boxes and healthy after-school snacks.
Makes: 10 cookies
- 2½ cups oats
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin, pureed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl to form dough. Adjust sweetness as desired. Use hands to roll out 10 balls. Place balls on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. With fork, press to form cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Mushroom and Thyme Pasta Recipe
This pasta is one of my favourite vegetarian midweek meals. It’s quick and easy to make and really tasty. You...
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...