Pumpkin, Oat and Date Cookies Recipe
These super-healthy biscuits are quick and easy to make and look like ANZAC biscuits. Best stored in the fridge for a week, they’re great for school lunch boxes and healthy after-school snacks.
Makes: 10 cookies
- 2½ cups oats
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin, pureed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl to form dough. Adjust sweetness as desired. Use hands to roll out 10 balls. Place balls on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. With fork, press to form cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Mushroom and Zucchini Risotto Recipe
Porcini mushrooms give this risotto a rich, earthy flavour. If you have leftovers, form them into balls or patties and...
Tahini Muesli Bars Recipe
Feel free to use any combination of nuts, seeds and dried fruit in this recipe but be sure to stick...
Tahini Choc Chip Cookies Recipes
As a mum and nutritionist, I’m always trying to find more nourishing ways to create the family favourites — especially...
Tahini Icy Poles Recipes
For as long as I can remember there has been a healthy version of icy poles in my life. My...