Pumpkin, Oat and Date Cookies Recipe
These super-healthy biscuits are quick and easy to make and look like ANZAC biscuits. Best stored in the fridge for a week, they’re great for school lunch boxes and healthy after-school snacks.
Makes: 10 cookies
- 2½ cups oats
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin, pureed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl to form dough. Adjust sweetness as desired. Use hands to roll out 10 balls. Place balls on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. With fork, press to form cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Lemon and Cranberry Green Beans
This healthy dish is full of festive colours. The bright green beans and cranberries will add lovely Christmas tones to...
Egg and Wild Mushroom Tart
This tart is lovely topped with fresh basil leaves and is a great addition to the Christmas buffet table. It...
Roasted Fig, Walnut and Goat’s Cheese Salad
Goat’s cheese, fig and beetroot were made for one another.
Miso Broth, Brown Rice Noodles and Leafy Greens Recipe
This is one of my favourite noodle dishes. After a busy day you can have this nourishing tasty meal on...