Summer Fruit Nice Cream Recipe
Will you choose naughty or nice this holiday season? This nice cream recipe is the perfect way to get the kids eating refreshing fruit this summer. Try it today!
- 2 cups frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp beetroot or açaí powder
- Tip: To make “sandwiches”, simply prepare your favourite batch of cookies (we made an oat and pecan base with spelt flour and maple syrup) and cut the set block of ice cream to the shape of the cookies. Serve immediately. Can be stored in the freezer up to 2 weeks.
- Whip all ingredients together in high-powered blender and serve as is or pour into lined loaf tin and set in freezer for 2 hrs.
Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango
This super-comforting rice pudding is vegan-friendly and is the perfect summer dessert to take advantage of mango season.
Fruity Festive Skewers Recipe
This is such a fun dish to make, one you could save until Christmas Day and make with all of...
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...