Steamed Corn with Chilli Butter
The freshness of the herbs and buttery richness of this corn is one of my favourite taste combinations.
Serves: 4 as a side
- 4 cobs corn
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 long red chilli, diced
- Pepper & Salt
- Small handful coriander, chopped
- Peel away any scruffy leaves from the corn.
- Steam corn in a steamer until just cooked, about 8 to 10 mins.
- Once cooked, peel back the leaves and secure with cooking twine at the back end of the cobs.
- Combine butter, chilli, salt, pepper and coriander in a small bowl and use a pastry brush to generously coat the corn.
- Tip: You can add any flavours you want to this butter — get creative!
Jamaican Eggplant Jerk & Watermelon Salad Recipe
This vegan recipe uses classic Jamaican flavours that balance the sweet with the spicy. The perfect meal for family sharing...
3 quick rice dishes for easy dinner options
Looking for a quick and easy dinner option? Tilda has got you covered with these simple yet delicious dishes that...
Mexican Corn Fritters & Avocado Salsa Recipe
These corn fritters are a fun and tasty twist on traditional corn fritters, packed full of colourful vegetables and served...
Corn, Kale & Mushroom Bake Recipe
Stacked with colour, flavour and texture, this humble vegetarian breakfast bake makes for a quick, healthy and tasty mid-week meal...