Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team like a dream with almond meal, eggs and shallots. Just add your favourite accompaniments and you’ll have a meal you’ll go to bed dreaming about!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 500g sweet potato, peeled & grated
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 24×32cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil and almond meal in large bowl until creamy.
- Add grated sweet potato and shallots and mix.
- Spread evenly over baking tray and bake for 40 mins.
- To make it crispier on top, place under grill for 3-6 mins after baking.
- Slice and serve with favourite accompaniments.
- Keep in fridge up to 4 days.
- Note: Hash browns can be heated up in the toaster with ease.
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Sweet Spiced Carrot Loaf with Maple and Peanut Frosting
As a beginner baker I truly believe simple recipes like loaves are a great introduction to the kitchen. You can...
Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Muffins Recipe
These muffins make the perfect lunchbox snack. They’re nut-free and packed with vegetables and nutrient-dense flours. For this recipe, I...