Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team like a dream with almond meal, eggs and shallots. Just add your favourite accompaniments and you’ll have a meal you’ll go to bed dreaming about!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 500g sweet potato, peeled & grated
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 24×32cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil and almond meal in large bowl until creamy.
- Add grated sweet potato and shallots and mix.
- Spread evenly over baking tray and bake for 40 mins.
- To make it crispier on top, place under grill for 3-6 mins after baking.
- Slice and serve with favourite accompaniments.
- Keep in fridge up to 4 days.
- Note: Hash browns can be heated up in the toaster with ease.
Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand...
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...