Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team like a dream with almond meal, eggs and shallots. Just add your favourite accompaniments and you’ll have a meal you’ll go to bed dreaming about!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 500g sweet potato, peeled & grated
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 24×32cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil and almond meal in large bowl until creamy.
- Add grated sweet potato and shallots and mix.
- Spread evenly over baking tray and bake for 40 mins.
- To make it crispier on top, place under grill for 3-6 mins after baking.
- Slice and serve with favourite accompaniments.
- Keep in fridge up to 4 days.
- Note: Hash browns can be heated up in the toaster with ease.
Brussels Sprouts Fritters Recipe
These fritters would be perfect alongside a nice Sunday roast. They taste like a combination of Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire...
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This pumpkin bread is nutrient-rich, high in protein and fibre, free from grains and gluten and can be made dairy-free....
Curry Spiced Trail Mix Recipe
Snack time just became a whole lot more interesting thanks to this Curry Spiced Trail Mix: the perfect combination of...
Butter Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Curry Recipe
Cauliflower and sweet potato add such abundant nutrition to this traditional curry dish with a twist. Both vegetables are rich...