Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team like a dream with almond meal, eggs and shallots. Just add your favourite accompaniments and you’ll have a meal you’ll go to bed dreaming about!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 500g sweet potato, peeled & grated
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 24×32cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil and almond meal in large bowl until creamy.
- Add grated sweet potato and shallots and mix.
- Spread evenly over baking tray and bake for 40 mins.
- To make it crispier on top, place under grill for 3-6 mins after baking.
- Slice and serve with favourite accompaniments.
- Keep in fridge up to 4 days.
- Note: Hash browns can be heated up in the toaster with ease.
Miso Broth, Brown Rice Noodles and Leafy Greens Recipe
This is one of my favourite noodle dishes. After a busy day you can have this nourishing tasty meal on...
Roast Pumpkin and Kale Tart Recipe
You don’t need to consume meat in order to help your iron levels. Per calorie, studies suggest that kale has...
Rhubarb and Apple Deconstructed Crumble Recipe
Each component of this is delicious in its own right, but combined they make a force to be reckoned with....
Blackberry and Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe
These tasty muffins are jam-packed with protective antioxidants and dietary fibre that help neutralise free radicals in the body and...