Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team like a dream with almond meal, eggs and shallots. Just add your favourite accompaniments and you’ll have a meal you’ll go to bed dreaming about!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 500g sweet potato, peeled & grated
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 24×32cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil and almond meal in large bowl until creamy.
- Add grated sweet potato and shallots and mix.
- Spread evenly over baking tray and bake for 40 mins.
- To make it crispier on top, place under grill for 3-6 mins after baking.
- Slice and serve with favourite accompaniments.
- Keep in fridge up to 4 days.
- Note: Hash browns can be heated up in the toaster with ease.
Quick Salad Jars with Green Tahini Dressing
These food jars are perfect for taking to work. Simply layer your ingredients, pop it in the fridge and grab...
3 Gnocchi Recipes to Bring the Taste of Italy to Your Dinner Table
Made using Grand Italian's authentic pasta, these quick and easy gnocchi recipes are bursting with the flavours of Italy that...
High-Protein Bircher Bowl Recipe
This Bircher bowl is a delicious vegetarian breakfast you can make the night before, packed with flavour, texture and colour...
Mexican Corn Fritters & Avocado Salsa Recipe
These corn fritters are a fun and tasty twist on traditional corn fritters, packed full of colourful vegetables and served...