Corn, Kale & Mushroom Bake Recipe
This is definitely not the prettiest dish, but it makes for a quick, healthy and tasty mid-week meal.
- 1 corn cob
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, quartered
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 cups fresh kale leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 50g free-range ham
- 50g goat’s feta
- Preheat oven to 200˚C and line a small square baking dish with greaseproof baking paper.
- Remove the kernels from the corn cob and add them to the baking dish, with the mushrooms, red onion, kale, olive oil and sea salt. Mix together well and bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Remove tray from the oven, create 4 pockets among the roasted vegetables and crack an egg into each. Push the ham into pockets among the vegetables and then scatter over the goat’s feta.
- Bake for a further 15 mins until the eggs have just set.
- Serve with sourdough toast and enjoy!
Mexican Corn Fritters & Avocado Salsa Recipe
These corn fritters are a fun and tasty twist on traditional corn fritters, packed full of colourful vegetables and served...
Cheese, Corn & Chive Savoury Muffin Recipe
These savoury muffins would be delicious at a picnic served with some butter alongside a fresh salad and get the...
Poached Pear & Hazelnut Salad Recipe
This is a dish that keeps on giving, packed with poached pears, spicy rocket, crunchy hazelnuts and salty parmesan —...