Choc Mint and Coconut Yoghurt Ice-Cream Recipe
Including fermented foods like yoghurt in your daily diet is an excellent way to support your gut and immune health by encouraging the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 packed cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful cacao nibs
- In blender, add ¼ cup of coconut cream and 2 tbsp water with mint leaves. Blend until well combined.
- Pour mint mixture through strainer.
- Pour mint mixture back into blender with remaining coconut cream, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined. Add handful cacao nibs.
- Pour mixture into ice-cream machine and combine to ice-cream consistency.
- For firmer ice-cream, pour into tin and place in freezer.
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team...