Choc Mint and Coconut Yoghurt Ice-Cream Recipe
Including fermented foods like yoghurt in your daily diet is an excellent way to support your gut and immune health by encouraging the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 packed cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful cacao nibs
- In blender, add ¼ cup of coconut cream and 2 tbsp water with mint leaves. Blend until well combined.
- Pour mint mixture through strainer.
- Pour mint mixture back into blender with remaining coconut cream, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined. Add handful cacao nibs.
- Pour mixture into ice-cream machine and combine to ice-cream consistency.
- For firmer ice-cream, pour into tin and place in freezer.
Spinach Goat’s Cheese and Pine Nut Tarts Recipe
This tart is a trusty friend when you want to take something simple but special along to a potluck feast...
Brussels Sprout, Kale and Feta Pie Recipe
Paying homage to the humble Brussels sprout, this pie is a lovely combination of deliciousness and goodness. Packed with fibre,...
Indian Coconut Lentil Curry Recipe
Lentils and other legumes are considered a low-GI food as they are digested slowly and won’t cause a sharp rise...
Spiced Walnut and Date Bliss Balls Recipe
These bliss balls are the perfect sweet treat and the spices add a lovely warm and heated flavour. These would...