Choc Mint and Coconut Yoghurt Ice-Cream Recipe
Including fermented foods like yoghurt in your daily diet is an excellent way to support your gut and immune health by encouraging the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 packed cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful cacao nibs
- In blender, add ¼ cup of coconut cream and 2 tbsp water with mint leaves. Blend until well combined.
- Pour mint mixture through strainer.
- Pour mint mixture back into blender with remaining coconut cream, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined. Add handful cacao nibs.
- Pour mixture into ice-cream machine and combine to ice-cream consistency.
- For firmer ice-cream, pour into tin and place in freezer.
Okra, Haloumi & Bulgur Salad Recipe
The combination of pan-fried okra, haloumi, pomegranate and fresh herbs makes this salad a simple weekday dish. Okra often has...
Okra with Kefir Lime, Coconut Rice and Sambal Recipe
I absolutely love the combination of the okra with this incredible rice! This is a very simple method of cooking...
Okra Panzanella Recipe
I love adding olives and roasted capsicum to this traditional Tuscan-inspired recipe. The addition of pan-fried okra and lemon gives...
Spiced Sweet Potato and Okra Puffs Recipe
Okra makes a surprising addition to these lovely spiced puffs, which are perfect for lunch or lunch boxes, or as...