Curry Spiced Trail Mix Recipe
Snack time just became a whole lot more interesting thanks to this Curry Spiced Trail Mix: the perfect combination of flavours from the curry spice blend with honey and a good dose of plant proteins from chickpeas, nuts and seeds. Enjoy as is or sprinkle it over salads and rice when you want to up the nutrition and flavour in your meal.
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup raw pepitas
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour honey and spice together onto tray, mix a little in middle then place in oven to melt together for a few mins, or until honey becomes liquid and runny.
- Add chickpeas and nuts to pan, toss to coat then cook in middle of oven for 30–40 mins.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely and enjoy.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This pumpkin bread is nutrient-rich, high in protein and fibre, free from grains and gluten and can be made dairy-free....
Butter Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Curry Recipe
Cauliflower and sweet potato add such abundant nutrition to this traditional curry dish with a twist. Both vegetables are rich...
Buy-Nothing-New Curry Recipe
This curry is fabulously frugal and the tastiest way I know to make the most of less-than-desirable looking vegie odds...