Curry Spiced Trail Mix Recipe
Snack time just became a whole lot more interesting thanks to this Curry Spiced Trail Mix: the perfect combination of flavours from the curry spice blend with honey and a good dose of plant proteins from chickpeas, nuts and seeds. Enjoy as is or sprinkle it over salads and rice when you want to up the nutrition and flavour in your meal.
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup raw pepitas
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour honey and spice together onto tray, mix a little in middle then place in oven to melt together for a few mins, or until honey becomes liquid and runny.
- Add chickpeas and nuts to pan, toss to coat then cook in middle of oven for 30–40 mins.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely and enjoy.
Miso Broth, Brown Rice Noodles and Leafy Greens Recipe
This is one of my favourite noodle dishes. After a busy day you can have this nourishing tasty meal on...
Roast Pumpkin and Kale Tart Recipe
You don’t need to consume meat in order to help your iron levels. Per calorie, studies suggest that kale has...
Rhubarb and Apple Deconstructed Crumble Recipe
Each component of this is delicious in its own right, but combined they make a force to be reckoned with....
Blackberry and Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe
These tasty muffins are jam-packed with protective antioxidants and dietary fibre that help neutralise free radicals in the body and...