Curry Spiced Trail Mix Recipe
Snack time just became a whole lot more interesting thanks to this Curry Spiced Trail Mix: the perfect combination of flavours from the curry spice blend with honey and a good dose of plant proteins from chickpeas, nuts and seeds. Enjoy as is or sprinkle it over salads and rice when you want to up the nutrition and flavour in your meal.
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup raw pepitas
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour honey and spice together onto tray, mix a little in middle then place in oven to melt together for a few mins, or until honey becomes liquid and runny.
- Add chickpeas and nuts to pan, toss to coat then cook in middle of oven for 30–40 mins.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely and enjoy.
Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand...
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...