Curry Spiced Trail Mix Recipe
Snack time just became a whole lot more interesting thanks to this Curry Spiced Trail Mix: the perfect combination of flavours from the curry spice blend with honey and a good dose of plant proteins from chickpeas, nuts and seeds. Enjoy as is or sprinkle it over salads and rice when you want to up the nutrition and flavour in your meal.
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup raw pepitas
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour honey and spice together onto tray, mix a little in middle then place in oven to melt together for a few mins, or until honey becomes liquid and runny.
- Add chickpeas and nuts to pan, toss to coat then cook in middle of oven for 30–40 mins.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely and enjoy.
Quick Salad Jars with Green Tahini Dressing
These food jars are perfect for taking to work. Simply layer your ingredients, pop it in the fridge and grab...
3 Gnocchi Recipes to Bring the Taste of Italy to Your Dinner Table
Made using Grand Italian's authentic pasta, these quick and easy gnocchi recipes are bursting with the flavours of Italy that...
High-Protein Bircher Bowl Recipe
This Bircher bowl is a delicious vegetarian breakfast you can make the night before, packed with flavour, texture and colour...
Mexican Corn Fritters & Avocado Salsa Recipe
These corn fritters are a fun and tasty twist on traditional corn fritters, packed full of colourful vegetables and served...