Fermented Turmeric and Fennel Cauliflower Recipe
Take cauliflower to new heights in this colourful Indian-spiced ferment. Turmeric is a powerful secret weapon when it comes to good health and enjoying this supercharged spice is an ideal pick-me-up if you’re feeling a little run-down, and a wonderful comfort for an upset tummy.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp Celtic sea salt
- 500mL filtered water
- Place cauliflower florets, turmeric and fennel seeds in bowl. Toss to mix spices through cauliflower.
- Transfer mixture to sterilised 500mL mason jar, pressing down to remove any large air gaps and leaving about 2.5cm headroom at top.
- Dissolve salt in filtered water, then pour over cauliflower, ensuring it is fully submerged and leaving about 2.5cm breathing room at top of jar, to allow for expansion.
- Cover jar with plastic wrap, then screw lid on tightly.
- Keep in warm place for 3–4 days, then open and taste test until satisfied with result — vegetables should taste tangy.
- Store in fridge and use within 3–5 days.
Spinach & Feta Scrolls Recipe
These savoury scrolls are delicious and filling, packed with spinach and feta for a satisfyingly healthy snack or on-the-go lunch.
Vegetable Pasta Bake Recipe
This easy pasta bake is the perfect way to use up leftover veggies in the fridge. Add chilli flakes to...
Veg-Packed Chickpea Burgers Recipe
Looking for a delicious dinner option that's jam-packed with vegetables? These easy and tasty burgers made with black beans and...
Thai Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
This dish offers a quick-to-make, super-tasty vegetable stir-fry. The sauce has such a beautiful flavour that will make your veggies...