Parmesan and Rosemary Biscuit Recipe
This recipe makes a lovely short biscuit with a strong flavour. The secret is to use good-quality Parmesan — the better your Parmesan, the better your biscuit!
Makes: 10-15 biscuits
- 60g spelt flour
- 60g brown-rice flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 60g Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 80g butter, cold & cut into cubes
- Add spelt flour, brown-rice flour, baking powder, Parmesan, rosemary and garlic to bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Chop ghee or butter into small pieces and add to flour mixture. Using fingertips, rub butter into flour mixture. Continue process until you have smooth dough (approx. 5–10 mins).
- Shape dough into long cylinder, wrap in baking paper and place in fridge to set for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove dough from fridge and cut roll into thin slices. Place each slice on baking tray. Continue process until you have used all dough.
- Bake for 20 mins until golden brown.
Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand...
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...