Parmesan and Rosemary Biscuit Recipe
This recipe makes a lovely short biscuit with a strong flavour. The secret is to use good-quality Parmesan — the better your Parmesan, the better your biscuit!
Makes: 10-15 biscuits
- 60g spelt flour
- 60g brown-rice flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 60g Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 80g butter, cold & cut into cubes
- Add spelt flour, brown-rice flour, baking powder, Parmesan, rosemary and garlic to bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Chop ghee or butter into small pieces and add to flour mixture. Using fingertips, rub butter into flour mixture. Continue process until you have smooth dough (approx. 5–10 mins).
- Shape dough into long cylinder, wrap in baking paper and place in fridge to set for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove dough from fridge and cut roll into thin slices. Place each slice on baking tray. Continue process until you have used all dough.
- Bake for 20 mins until golden brown.
Dutch Carrot Soup with Crunchy Chickpeas Recipes
Cultivators of the carrot, it seems only fitting to dedicate a Dutch style recipe to the humble but mighty orange...
Brussels Sprout Curry Recipe
Not everyone loves Brussels sprouts but these mini cabbages floating in a rich, warming curry sauce make for a delicious...
Parmesan Baked Brussels and Broccolini Recipe
This recipe is quick, wholesome and absolutely bursting with flavour! Delicious served with your choice of protein or as a...
Brussels Sprouts Fritters Recipe
These fritters would be perfect alongside a nice Sunday roast. They taste like a combination of Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire...