Smokey Grilled Corn with Manchego, Lime and Chilli Recipe
Corn is a staple in many cultures and it’s certainly one food that lends itself to the grill. Let’s face it, corn is delicious as is or smothered in butter. However, this flavour combination is special: the sweetness of the corn combined with the smoky paprika, salty cheese, zesty lime and spicy chilli is just delicious.
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tbsp smoky paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup finely grated manchego cheese
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- Lime, cut in quarters
- Put cobs of corn in large bowl and blanch by pouring over boiling water and letting sit for 5 mins.
- Heat barbecue grill to high. Cook corn until just starting to blacken (but not burn).
- In small bowl, mix almond butter, butter, smoky paprika and sea salt until well combined.
- Once corn is cooked, smear with butter mixture and top with manchego and chilli flakes to taste and serve with wedge of lime. Enjoy immediately.
That’s Amore Cheese share three delicious and healthy recipes like Buffalo Mozzarella, Beans and Tomato Bruschetta
That’s Amore Cheese share three delicious recipes the whole family will love such as their Buffalo Mozzarella, Beans & Tomato...
Table of Plenty share their Kefir No-Knead Chia Bread and other delicious recipes
Table of Plenty’s new range of Kefir is a delicious source of probiotics with 45 billion+ live cultures in every...
The Bare Bird Chicken share their Southern Fried Tenders with Gochujang Hot Mayo Dipping Sauce recipe and more
The Bare Bird share three healthy and delicious recipes like an Open Chicken Sandwich and Southern Fried Tenders with Gochujang...
How to create infused water jars
If your resolution is to drink more water we're here to help with flavour-infused water jars.