Sugar-Free Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Nice-Cream
It hardly seems possible to have a no-sugar healthy ice-cream that tastes so amazingly sweet and almost like the dairy and sugar-laden original. With this recipe, I have swapped out the cream and used frozen bananas instead to get this spectacular cold creaminess which is completely wholefood plant-based.
- 4 frozen skinned bananas
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves, stems removed
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- Place frozen bananas, spinach and mint leaves into high-speed blender, then blend to smooth ice-cream consistency.
- Add cacao nibs and blend for 10 secs.
- Serve topped with sprig of mint and sprinkle of cacao nibs.
Are you in need of some breakfast inspiration? We think that Bircher muesli is one of the best breakfasts you...
Chunky Almond Granola
This chunky almond granola is jam-packed with dietary fibre to help lower cholesterol levels, along with B vitamins and slow-release...
Pear Spelt Pancakes with Strawberry Purée
Pears and strawberries are rich sources of vitamin C, which is vital for boosting immune function and for supporting adrenal...