Honey-Glazed Tofu Recipe
Honey-glazed tofu is a simple and tasty snack to ward off hunger. The advantage of using tofu in your meals is that it really soaks up the flavour around it and allows whatever you are marinating it in to shine.
- 250g organic firm tofu, drained & thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice 1½ lemons
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- 2 handfuls rocket
- Place tofu in large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, honey and juice, then season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 mins or overnight.
- Heat frying pan over medium–high heat and place tofu in carefully.
- Cook tofu until golden brown, 3–5 mins per side.
- Serve with remaining lemon juice and fresh rocket.
Are you ready to join the coconut craze?
You see them everywhere — cracked open and ready to drink at fresh food markets and cold-pressed into jars at...
Tahini Cumin Dressing Recipe
This is my Middle-Eastern-inspired dressing which I use on anything from salads to roasted vegetables; it’s especially good on roasted...
An in-depth look at leafy greens and their health benefits
You’ve heard about the superfood powers of chia and blueberries but, lurking in the vegetable aisle of the supermarket and...
Cranberry and Oat Cookies Recipe
Cranberries are rich in protective antioxidants, vitamin A and K — all-important nutrients needed to promote healthy eyes and good...