Honey-Glazed Tofu Recipe
Honey-glazed tofu is a simple and tasty snack to ward off hunger. The advantage of using tofu in your meals is that it really soaks up the flavour around it and allows whatever you are marinating it in to shine.
- 250g organic firm tofu, drained & thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice 1½ lemons
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- 2 handfuls rocket
- Place tofu in large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, honey and juice, then season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 mins or overnight.
- Heat frying pan over medium–high heat and place tofu in carefully.
- Cook tofu until golden brown, 3–5 mins per side.
- Serve with remaining lemon juice and fresh rocket.
The secret healing power of pineapple
We all know pineapple is deliciously sweet - but did you know about its secret healing power? Read on to...
Why avocados are good for your health
Avocadoes are not only delicious but also a source of healing fats and nutrients.
Do you love avocado? Dr Karen Bridgman shares the health benefits of the fruit
Who doesn't love smashed avocado atop their toast on the weekend? Avocadoes are not only delicious but also a source...
We take a look at Cardamom, "the queen of spices" and its health benefits
Known as the “queen of spices”, the active ingredients in cardamom exhibit a variety of metabolic activities including reducing spasms...