Honey-Glazed Tofu Recipe
Honey-glazed tofu is a simple and tasty snack to ward off hunger. The advantage of using tofu in your meals is that it really soaks up the flavour around it and allows whatever you are marinating it in to shine.
- 250g organic firm tofu, drained & thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice 1½ lemons
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- 2 handfuls rocket
- Place tofu in large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, honey and juice, then season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 mins or overnight.
- Heat frying pan over medium–high heat and place tofu in carefully.
- Cook tofu until golden brown, 3–5 mins per side.
- Serve with remaining lemon juice and fresh rocket.
Discover the ins and outs of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
WellBeing columnist Michael Elstein takes us through the ins and outs of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
A Q&A with the team behind the Dr Cabot 15-Day Cleanse
We speak with the team behind the Dr Cabot 15-Day Cleanse Program to find out how it can support gut,...
A Q&A with Gerard Bini from Orgone Effects
We speak with Gerard Bini, managing director and founder of Orgone Effects. He shares with us his Geoclense, a product...
Are you ready to explore the island of South Georgia? Come with us
A South Georgian expedition grounds you back to basics and supercharges you with humility and a childlike wonder. Are you...