Pear Spelt Pancakes with Strawberry Purée
Pears and strawberries are rich sources of vitamin C, which is vital for boosting immune function and for supporting adrenal gland and skin health. Vitamin C is also a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient that helps improve collagen production and promotes healthy radiant skin.
- Big handful strawberries
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup nut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 pear, finely diced
- In blender blend strawberries and honey together until thin purée consistency.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl mix milk, vanilla and egg and whisk until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and gently mix together. Fold through diced pear.
- Heat non-stick frying pan over medium heat with a little coconut oil. Spoon mixture into pan and cook for around 3 minutes, until bubbles form. Flip and cook for further 2–3 mins until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with diced pear and dollop of yoghurt and drizzled with strawberry purée.
English Baked Beans on Toast
Tinned baked beans are full of sugar and salt. Once you’ve tried this recipe, you won’t buy tinned beans ever...
Creamy Pea, Asparagus & Broccolini Pasta with Mint Pesto
Pesto is a sauce originating in Genoa, the capital city of Liguria, Italy. It traditionally consists of crushed garlic, pine...
Vegan Székely Gulyás (Mushroom & Sauerkraut Goulash)
The name székely gulyás means “gypsy goulash” in Hungarian. Technically, this is a soupy pork dish with sauerkraut and sour...