Pear Spelt Pancakes with Strawberry Purée
Pears and strawberries are rich sources of vitamin C, which is vital for boosting immune function and for supporting adrenal gland and skin health. Vitamin C is also a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient that helps improve collagen production and promotes healthy radiant skin.
- Big handful strawberries
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup nut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 pear, finely diced
- In blender blend strawberries and honey together until thin purée consistency.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl mix milk, vanilla and egg and whisk until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and gently mix together. Fold through diced pear.
- Heat non-stick frying pan over medium heat with a little coconut oil. Spoon mixture into pan and cook for around 3 minutes, until bubbles form. Flip and cook for further 2–3 mins until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with diced pear and dollop of yoghurt and drizzled with strawberry purée.
BBQ Jackfruit Pizza Recipe
Do you want to create a sensation at the dinner table? This vegan jackfruit pizza will blow your dinner guests’...
Asparagus & Fennel Soup with Cumin-spiced Lotus Chips Recipe
Although fennel and asparagus are less common ingredients, this soup combines their flavours beautifully in a unique affair, perfect for...
Ricotta with Eggplant, Olives & Tomato Recipe
Eggplant is such a wonderfully ‘meaty’ vegetable, and makes the ultimate crowd-pleasing starter when teamed with these scrumptious Italian flavours.